Sat, May 06|
Xinalani Eco Resort
MOOXLI Spring 2023 - Earn 20 CEs
Time & Location
May 06, 4:00 PM CDT – May 11, 11:00 AM CDT
Xinalani Eco Resort , Playa Xinalani, Quimixto, 48399 Puerto Vallarta, Jal Quimixto, 48399 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
About The Event
**Please Contact MOOXLI at email@example.com before registering for this retreat. The MOOXLI room block is completely SOLD OUT, but we are always willing to try to find room for one or two more by working with Xinalani, the gorgeous venue for this retreat**
We Are Taking a Grand Adventure Darlings!
The mist of ocean spray coming off the bow of your water taxi breezes across your face as you see the most magnificent collection of jungle villas rising up out of the ocean hillside. You’ve known for a while that you wanted to get away, to breathe, reset, and return home sure that you can navigate life in a new and invigorating way that honors your true values. And now you know in your heart you are going to do just that. You cannot wait for what the week holds here in this magic and wild place. Looking around you double-check to make sure you haven’t stepped onto a movie set and indeed, this is your real life for the next week. Welcome to Mooxli Spring 2023 at Xinalani Eco Resort, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
Meet us at the edge of The Bay of Banderas and we will help you explore and expand into living YOUR true values. We discuss the topics of compassion fatigue, boundary setting, self-compassion, and negotiating for ourselves. Join Sarah Bergakker Nurse Anesthesiologist and founder of MOOXLI and Joan Mudget MOOXLI Facilitator and Yoga Guide on an Integration Deep Dive. You will leave the retreat with the skills to Move your mindset, oxygenate your soul, and live differently--the skills to MOOXLI!
What Mooxli clients have to say:
"Mooxli created a space for me to be myself with myself, and with some great humans! I learned so much and grew in ways I didn't even know I needed. I left with tools that have helped me in 100 ways to navigate both my career and my day-to-day!" --Rachel
"It's more than just a conference to attend. It's a movement. It's a community. It fills a void many don't even acknowledge exists. Healthcare providers now have a safe space to go to heal, share our stories, learn, grow, and move! What Sarah Bergakker and her MOOXLI team have created is pure magic. Sarah took her own experience, strength, and hope and not only shined a light on burnout in the healthcare profession, but she took it a step further and created MOOXLI." --Christine
"The words that come to mind when I reflect on my experience with Mooxli are beauty, nourish, space, peace, learning, intention, and inspiration. My experience mirrored Mooxli's tagline: my mindset has been moved, my soul has been oxygenated, and I am inspired daily to figure out what it looks like for me to live differently - differently than before, and differently than what our dominant culture expects of human service professionals. Sarah is an outstanding facilitator and she brings in excellent experts to support learning, growth, and rest. Highly recommend." --MaryKate
Retreat Tuition Cost = $2150
- Daily Morning yoga classes in roofed open-air studio spaces with ocean breezes
- Morning workshops on resilience, self-compassion, workplace fatigue, and trauma recovery
- Daily guided breath work
- Deluxe Gift Bag
- Light fare to start the day and then 3 fresh international meals celebrating the opportunity to nourish heart and soul
- Roundtrip ground transportation from the airport and to the water taxi ride to Xinalani
- Xinalani's beaches are perfect for complimentary kayaking, paddle boarding, or maybe you just want to lounge by the beach or pool
- Workshops end at 2 pm daily so you are free to explore, schedule an eco-tour, or book a massage
- A community of whole-hearted individuals who seek to move through life differently
- Personalized roundtrip transportation services including a taxi from the airport and then a water taxi to the resort are included in the price of your retreat registration. Please sign up for your ground and water transportation here.
Join us and you will walk away with a new perspective on how to integrate lasting change into your work/life harmony, new tools for building career resilience, methods for releasing stored emotions, and a renewed sense of purpose.
If you are a nurse anesthesia resident, or any kind of student or resident receiving medical training and would like to attend a MOOXLI retreat on scholarship apply here. We also offer partial scholarships to Registered Nurses.
Each day is centered on a theme to guide us through the week. The day starts with light breakfast fare followed by a 60-minute yoga session, then a workshop, midmorning breakfast at 10 am, and then additional workshops until lunch at 2 pm. We have left your afternoons and evenings free of scheduled CE time so that you can explore, take a surf lesson, go paddle boarding, lay by the pool, or head to the spa!
The schedule will be updated/is subject to change.
There are many, many, many stairs--176 to be exact. If you hate a good butt workout, this retreat location is not for you.
Do you have questions or you are not sure if Mooxli Retreats should be your next adventure? Call or text our founder Sarah Bergakker at (616)259-5426. You can also check out our FAQs page.
Mooxli is recognized by the AANA as a provider of CEs and attendees will receive 20 Class A CEs upon completion of the retreat. This program has been prior approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthesiology for 20.00 Class A CE credits; Code Number 1043023; Expiration Date 5/11/2023.
The AANA is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation (ANCC). Mooxli CEs meet ANCC criteria and are valid and applicable to any and all nursing license holders.
Xinalani Retreat is located 12 miles from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, and is only accessible by boat. We recommend you fly into Puerto Vallarta Aiport (PVR). Please fly into Puerto Vallarta before 4:00 pm and fly out after 11:00 am to avoid traveling by boat at night (not recommended). There are many, many, many stairs--176 to be exact. If you hate a good butt workout, this retreat location is not for you.
- Retreat attendance requires five nights of housing registration. Nightly Rate varies based on accommodation ($152-440/person/night.) There are private and shared housing options that will be filled first come/first serve. Go to housing registration. Retreat registration must be completed prior to housing registration. Any housing reservation in the absence of retreat registration will be canceled by Mooxli after 48 hours and be charged a $50 cancellation administration fee.
- Xinalani Retreat is located 12 miles from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, and is only accessible by boat. We recommend you fly into Puerto Vallarta Aiport (PVR). Please fly into Puerto Vallarta before 4:00 pm and fly out after 11:00 am to avoid traveling by boat at night (not recommended).
- Xinalani Eco Resort offers fantastic eco-adventures and tours. We have left every day free of CE time after 2 pm to allow you plenty of time to explore!
- Don't forget to treat yourself to the Xinalani spa!
- Airfare & Travel Insurance - We recommend roamright.com or travelexinsurance.com
- We recommend that you book your airfare as soon as you register for the retreat. Our experience is that in the current travel environment this will save you a significant amount of money and give you more travel schedule options.
Head over to the Spring FAQ's for all your flight, lodging, and logistics questions.
For anyone registering after December 1st, 2022, Retreat registration and housing Registration are refundable up to 90 days prior to retreat start (minus the $100 administration fee see faqs for more information)
For those who registered via the $300 deposit system for the retreat prior to December 1st, 2022 , the $300 deposit is transferable to any 2023 retreat, but not refundable. Your remaining retreat registration cost is refundable up to 90 days prior to the retreat's start. Your Housing Registration is refundable up to 90 days prior to retreat start minus a $50 administration fee.
All of us in this community know firsthand the impact of COVID-19 and how the way in which it affects our lives changes from day to day. With each retreat, we will assess the reasonable processes we need to follow related to this reality.
1 hour 30 minutes
Arrive Via PreArranged Water TaxiXianlani Private Beach
Keynote Workshop - Move, Oxygenate, Live - (CEUs Start here with Opening Circle)Fireside Xianlani Beach
MOOXLI SPRING 2023