Sun, Sep 17|
SANTOSHA on the Carrabassett
MOOXLI FALL 2023 - Earn 20 CEs - SOLD OUT
Time & Location
Sep 17, 4:00 PM EDT – Sep 21, 1:00 PM EDT
SANTOSHA on the Carrabassett, 33 Winter Hill Street, Kingfield, ME 04947
About The Event
This event is sold out, sign up for our next scheduled retreat before that one sells out too!!
WE ARE GOING TO MAINE IN THE FALL DARLINGS!
Pack your fall boots, and a wool sweater darlings, it’s time to go slow and get cozy as we gather as the exclusive guests of the historic 1950s New England Inn, Santosha on the Carrabasset. You will learn how to fill your life with the things that you value most and stop feeling like you always have too much to do and too little time. We are going to follow nature’s own slowdown and take time to learn how to find time. You will learn how to make the life that you want--the life that you have. We will discuss the topics of living a value-driven life, addressing emotional exhaustion, boundary setting, how to be a supportive friend to yourself, and how to have the financial health you’ve always desired. Join Sarah Bergakker Nurse Anesthesiologist and founder of MOOXLI, Joan Mudget MOOXLI Facilitator and Yoga Guide, and Dr. Lavonne Schaafsma for a deep dive into finding time freedom and creating space for what matters to you most. You will leave the retreat with the skills to Move your mindset, Oxygenate your soul, and Live differently--the skills to MOOXLI! Welcome to MOOXLI Fall 2023 at Santosha on the Carrabassett River, Maine.
What MOOXLI clients have to say:
"Mooxli created a space for me to be myself with myself, and with some great humans! I learned so much and grew in ways I didn't even know I needed. I left with tools that have helped me in 100 ways to navigate both my career and my day-to-day!" --Rachel
"It's more than just a conference to attend. It's a movement. It's a community. It fills a void many don't even acknowledge exists. Healthcare providers now have a safe space to go to heal, share our stories, learn, grow, and move! What Sarah Bergakker and her MOOXLI team have created is pure magic. Sarah took her own experience, strength, and hope and not only shined a light on burnout in the healthcare profession, but she took it a step further and created MOOXLI." --Kristine
"The words that come to mind when I reflect on my experience with Mooxli are beauty, nourish, space, peace, learning, intention, and inspiration. My experience mirrored Mooxli's tagline: my mindset has been moved, my soul has been oxygenated, and I am inspired daily to figure out what it looks like for me to live differently - differently than before, and differently than what our dominant culture expects of human service professionals. Sarah is an outstanding facilitator and she brings in excellent experts to support learning, growth, and rest. Highly recommend." --MaryKate
Retreat Tuition cost = $2150
Retreat Tuition Includes:
- Daily Morning yoga classes in Santosha's own yoga shala (gathering space)
- Morning workshops on value-driven living, self-compassion, recovering from emotional exhaustion and being a good friend to yourself
- Daily guided breath work
- Deluxe Gift Bag
- 3 fresh international meals celebrating the opportunity to nourish heart and soul and light fare to support you throughout the day
- New England in the fall is magic, darlings! You will have plenty of time to take a guided excursion and explore Maine in the fall.
- A community of whole-hearted individuals who seek to move through life differently
Additional Costs: (NOT covered by retreat tuition)
- Retreat attendance requires four nights of housing registration at Santosha on the Carrabassett. The nightly rate is $195 to $297/night (total for four nights = $780 to $1188 ). There are private and shared housing options that will be filled first come/first serve. Go to housing registration. Retreat registration must be completed prior to housing registration. Any housing reservation in the absence of retreat registration will be canceled by Mooxli after 48 hours and be charged a $50 cancellation administration fee.
- When booking air travel, Santosha is located two hours from Portland, Maine International airport (PWM). We recommend that you book your airfare as soon as you register for the retreat. Our experience is that in the current travel environment, this will save you a significant amount of money and give you more travel schedule options.
- Santosha offers onsite massage and other healing modalities that you will have exclusive access to schedule
- Airfare & Travel Insurance - We recommend roamright.com or travelexinsurance.co
Do you have questions or you are not sure if Mooxli Retreats should be your next adventure? Call or text our founder Sarah Bergakker at (616)259-5426. You can also check out our FAQs page.
Join us and you will walk away with a new perspective on how to integrate lasting change into your work/life harmony, new tools for building career resilience, methods for releasing stored emotions, and a renewed sense of purpose.
If you are a nurse anesthesia resident, or any kind of student or resident receiving medical training and would like to attend a MOOXLI retreat on scholarship apply here. We also offer partial scholarships to Registered Nurses.
Each day is centered on a theme to guide us through the week. The day starts with light breakfast fare followed by a 60-minute yoga session, then a workshop, a midmorning break, and then additional workshops until lunch. We have left your afternoons free of scheduled CE time so that you can explore, hike, kayak, get a massage, and rest.
The schedule will be updated/is subject to change.
Mooxli is recognized by the AANA as a provider of CEs and attendees will receive 20 Class A CEs upon completion of the retreat. The AANA is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation (ANCC). Mooxli CEs meet ANCC criteria and are valid and applicable to any and all nursing license holders.
For anyone registering after March 1st, 2023 Retreat registration and housing Registration are refundable up to 90 days prior to retreat start (minus the $100 administration fee see faqs for more information)
For those who registered via the $300 deposit system for the retreat prior to March 1st, 2023, the $300 deposit is transferable to any 2023 retreat with an open spot, but not refundable. Your remaining retreat registration cost is refundable up to 90 days prior to the retreat's start. Your Housing Registration is refundable up to 90 days prior to retreat start minus a $50 administration fee.
All of us in this community know firsthand the impact of COVID-19 and how the way in which it affects our lives changes from day to day. With each retreat, we will assess the reasonable processes we need to follow related to this reality.
Welcome to SANTOSHA on the Carrabassett! Arrive and Settle In PlaceSANTOSHA on the Carrabassett
Omnivore and Vegetarian Dinner per the onsite chefSANTOSHA Dining
MOOXLI FALL 2023